• Experience: I have been a licensed real estate agent in Delaware since 2003. I have gone the extra steps to obtain my GRI (Graduate Realtor® Institute) designation held by only 19% of todays Realtors®. It is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation. You can be assured that your transaction will be handled professionally, efficiently, and accurately. Whether buying or selling I will work with you to develop an approach that will best fit your individual needs. When selling, I work with you to develop a marketing plan that will attract the highest price with the least amount of stress to you. I work systematically and follow policy and procedure. I will stay with a project from beginning to end, and make sure we get resolution of any questions. My experience and partnership with Keller Williams Realty will ensure that you are receiving the most advanced techniques and attention that you deserve. When buying homes, I ensure that you are well educated and will take the time to show you an array of homes so that when you find that dream home you feel comfortable enough to know that it is the home for you.
•Technology: As the Keller Williams Technology Ambassador for our office I stay abreast of the technologies available for marketing your home or assisting buyers in their home purchase. I am e-PRO Certified through the National Association of Realtors. As an e-PRO Internet Professional, you can have peace of mind that comes with knowing you have chosen to work with a Realtor® committed to using the internet with skill, integrity, and professionalism. A professional who has made the extra commitment.
• Communication: I am accessible anytime by cell phone, text, voicemail, and email.
• Awards/Recognition: GRI – Graduate Realtor® Institute; SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certified Realtor®; e-PRO – Certified Internet Professional
• Personal: I am a 12 year veteran of the U.S. Air Force, serving as an Electronic Communications and Cryptographic Equipment Repairman & one tour as Basic Military Training Instructor. Served a 26+ year career with the State of Delaware Department of Corrections as a correctional officer. Licensed Amateur Radio Operator, holding License call sign WA3iiX (issued by the FCC – Federal Communications Commission)
• My Commitment to YOU: To handle your real estate transaction professionally, efficiently, and accurately.
- Residential, Land
- Realtor, GRI, e-PRO, SFR, Bold Graduate
- Magnolia | Wyoming | Delaware | Camden | Dover | Harrington | Felton | Frederica | Kent County Delaware